Goals and Progress
The vision of the Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools is to be one of the Top 10 School Districts in the Nation. Our goal is that "Each student will exit high school prepared for college and careers in a global society, and at every level, performance is on-track and on-time for success." To reach our goal, the district has set rigorous goals for instruction and achievement. Those goals are detailed in the District Continuous Improvement Plan, which is available here.
The district regularly monitors progress toward the achievement of its goals and objectives. The data for the first quarter is available here.
- 1st Quarter Report - 2015/16 .pdf
- 2nd Quarter Report - 2015/16 .pdf
- 3rd Quarter Report - 2015/16 .pdf
- 1st Quarter Report - 2014/15 .pdf
- 2nd Quarter Report - 2014/15 .pdf
- 3rd Quarter Report - 2014/15 .pdf
- Annual Report - 2015 .pdf