Student Services will be "in service" to instruction by providing a host of resources that foster success and creates opportunities for student achievement.
- To implement the Risk Focused Prevention Model to systemically and systematically structure prevention efforts district-wide
- To enhance awareness of the behavioral and social needs of students, while sustaining effective programs to teach pro-social skills
- To support a violence prevention, bullying prevention and/or conflict management component for Pre-K — 12 students and faculty to promote a safe and conducive learning environments
- To provide and support alternative education programs for students/families maximizing school commitment and academic success
- To increase parent involvement in prevention and intervention services
- To increase community involvement in prevention and intervention services.