Technology and Information Services (TIS)
The TIS department is responsible for providing and maintaining all technology within the school district, both administrative and instructional, including but not limited to:
- Student, teacher, and staff computing devices;
- Audio/Visual equipment in classrooms, conference rooms, auditoriums, and stadiums;
- Telephone handsets and servers (Voice over IP);
- Cellular phones;
- Mobile two-way radios;
- Network connections, (both local and wide area), switches, routers, servers, copper and fiber cabling, wireless access points, Internet access;
- School and building access control systems;
- Surveillance camera systems;
- Internet of Things (IoT), such as HVAC sensor and controls;
- Technology Help Desk;
- Custom App development;
- Cyber Security.
The TIS Department can be reached at 913.279.2272.