This Year’s Honorees • About Reasons to Believe • Previous Years’ Honorees
- Nomination forms have been developed by the Reasons to Believe Task Force and are available on the district website or from the Communications Office.
- Nomination forms may be photocopied for distribution.
- Each nomination form must include the signature of the person making the nomination.
- One-page letters of support for nominees are not required but may be attached to the nomination form.
- A Reasons to Believe Selection Committee, comprised of representatives of the KCKPS administration, KCK Board of Education, business and community leaders, and students, will review submissions and make selections for the Reasons to Believe Alumni Honor Roll.
Reasons to Believe Nomination Form
- Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools’ Reasons to Believe Alumni Honor Roll nomination forms need to be returned to the district office by June 24, 2019.
- Nomination forms should be returned to: KCK School Foundation for Excellence Attn: Christal Watson 2010 N. 59th Street Kansas City, KS 66104
- Completed nomination forms can be faxed to: (913) 279-2085
- Persons selected for the Reasons to Believe Alumni Honor Roll, along with their nominator, will be contacted regarding the nomination.
- Alumni Honor Roll results will be communicated following selection and acceptance via the KCK Public Schools’ Web site and through internal and external communications.
- Nominators whose nominees are not selected will be notified via letter or telephone call.
- Nominees not selected for the current Reasons to Believe Alumni Honor Roll will be considered for selection the following year. Nominations expire after two years, but nominees not selected may be renominated.