The board voted for Ray & Associates, Inc. to help facilitate the superintendent search process for the school district. The board chose Ray & Associates after hearing presentations from them and the following companies that were vying for the contract with the school district:
- HYA Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates
- Kansas Association of School Boards
- Springsted | Waters
Continue to watch the website and social media for more information about the superintendent search process.
Remember you can:
- View the board meetings at www.youTube.com/KCKPSTV.
- Watch the rebroadcast of board meetings on Spectrum Channel 18 and Google Fiber Channel 145 Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- View Archived Board Meeting Highlights on the website.
Your next opportunity to participate in a “Listening Tour” event to voice to the board what’s important for the future of Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools is Saturday, March 31 from 1 to 3 pm in the cafeteria at Washington High School, 7340 Leavenworth Road.