Superior National Network PDF
- On-site wellness coordinator
- Free on-site fitness center
- Completion of wellness criteria incentives
- $200 employer contribution onto a Flex Spending Account or a Health Spending Account
- $20 monthly discount on medical plans
- Enrollment into qualified Blue Select Plus plans
- Additional employer contribution onto a Flex Spending Account or a Health Spending Account
- Employee assistance program
Employee Assistance Program
We are also excited to announce that KCKPS will be partnering with a new EAP provider, Supportlinc, beginning January 1, 2022. Supportlinc offers enhanced online, and virtual counseling resources, text options for connecting with a counselor, and many more online resources. You and your family will still have access to free, confidential counseling sessions (6 free sessions, per issue, per year).
What you need to know about connecting with your EAP:
Supportlinc (new EAP provider – January 1)
Beginning January 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM, we officially transition to Supportlinc as our EAP provider. If you or any member of your family needs help or to connect with counseling you will contact the Supportlinc team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Phone: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
- Supportlinc Website link – code: kckps
This information will also be available on the district website so you can access it anytime. The EAP is available to all district employees and all members of your household. It is 100% free, and 100% confidential.