Virtual College Fair Schedule
September 23, 2020
|9:00 a.m.||Avila University
Pittsburg State University
University of Oklahoma
|9:30 a.m.||Iowa State University
Johnson County Community College
Midamerica Nazarene University
September 30, 2020
|9:00 a.m.||Donnelly College
Harris Stowe State University
Truman State University
University of Central Missouri
|9:30 a.m.||Fort Hays State University
Kansas City, Kansas Community College
University of Missouri
|10:00 a.m.||Emporia State University
Highland Community College
Missouri Western State University
Southern A & M University
Please register for ONE session for each time slot. All sessions will be recorded. You will have access to the entire library.
How students create an account:
- Go to prepkc.nepris.com
- Fill out your name & birthdate then click “continue”.
- Agree with terms of service and click “sign-up”
- Click “sign-up” in the top right hand corner and mark “I am a student”.
- Fill out your e-mail address, user name, & password. Make sure to write down your user name and password so you remember it when you need to log in.
- On the day of the session, students will log into your Connector account, click on “Access Live Session” on the left side of their account, and enter the code provided by your school.
What to do before the fair…
Set up your Connector Account
(This is the platform we will use for the College Fair)
Contact your Lead CCC or College Adviser, see their contact information.