Many of you may have been anticipating the rescheduled date for Kindergarten Registration. The wait is over! The Kansas City Kansas School District has moved registration to online. We are looking forward to seeing the bright faces of our new Kindergarten students. Please read what you need to do register your Kindergarten student for the 2020-2021 school year.
All students new to the District need to register online. Please go to www.kckps.org and click the Infinite Campus Tab. Once there:
- Click on “Start New Registration” to complete the registration.
- Registration is required to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The registration window will be open from May 11 until May 20.
Please register for the school in your attendance area. However, if you have a child care provider that does not reside in your attendance area please complete a Childcare Permit. A Childcare permit can also be completed online.
- Go to www.kckps.org
- Go Parents & Students Tab
- Scroll to “Online School Transfer Request”
- Complete Childcare permit
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Birth certificate (state issued)
- Current Physical (within 1 year)
- Proof of address (not junk main and within 30 days)
- Parent identification (state issued/passport)
Please look for additional information from our amazing Kindergarten teachers. We will be providing virtual tours and information to prepare your child for Kindergarten. Please contact The Student Call Center at or Student Services at 913-627-2455 if you have questions.
What if I do not have a computer or internet?
If you do not have access to a computer, enrollment can be completed on your cell phone. If you need further assistance you can call 913-627-2455 or 913-279-2248.
Will my child be able to meet their teacher before the first day of school?
Currently with restrictions in place for large gatherings we are unable to give out dates for students to meet their teachers. Good news, over the next weeks teachers will be taking your child on a virtual tour of their new school and classroom. Look for more information to come soon.
For registration assistance please call Student Services at 913-551-3200.
For assistance in various languages call 913-627-2455.