KCKPS-TV is the cable access channel for Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools. The district’s Communications Office operates and manages KCKPS-TV, which airs content 24-hours, every day of the week.
We provide a variety of viewing options for the public to access and watch public meetings and district programming on KCKPS-TV.
- Available on Spectrum cable, Channel 18 and in HD on Google Fiber, Channel 145.
- Programs are scheduled for rebroadcast on KCKPS-TV.
- For residents who don’t have access to cable, they can view Board of Education meetings streamed on KCKPS’s YouTube channel. The meetings are archived to view whenever you choose rather than at a scheduled broadcast time.
- Video on Demand (VOD) is similar to YouTube and allows users to select and watch/listen board meetings whenever they choose rather than at a scheduled broadcast time. VOD Chapters makes it easier for viewers to get right to the action and meeting agenda items.
- The KCKPS-TV channel is streamed online at www.kckps.org and all programming can be watched at any time over the internet.
The overall programming goal is to keep our parents, employees and community informed by creating a diverse schedule that includes school board meetings, educational programs, and some programming created by other state and federal government agencies. Our mission is to provide programming for and about Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools to educate, inform and enhance our ongoing communication efforts.
Meetings recorded from 2019 and before can be accessed on YouTube. All meetings from 2020 to present can be viewed both on YouTube and through our Video on Demand platform.
No matter what format you choose, I hope you enjoy video options for KCKPS. The following browsers are only supported by the video on demand service: