Do you have a child that will be three or four years old, by August 31st, who is eager to go to preschool? We have good news!
Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools is currently accepting applications for students who are eligible to attend the District’s Early Childhood Education Program.
The program has multiple locations and each student will have a certified teacher in their classroom. The application process is pretty simple, and in order to schedule your appointment, all you have to do is call 913-627-5257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide a few important documents at your appointment:
- State Issued Birth Certificate or I-94
- Proof of Address (Any piece of mail with parent/guardian’s name – NO junk mail. Must be within the last 30 days.)
- Proof of Income (12 months for any parent/guardian living in the home).
- Physical (Must include hemoglobin and lead numeric test results. Must be within the last year).
- Dental exam (Must be within the last six months)
- Current photo ID of Parent or Guardian
- Current photo of student applying
Once you have completed the application process, the Early Childhood Education team will walk you through the next steps.
Posted May 5, 2022