Update – August 10 – Virtual Interviews for Substitutes & Paraprofessionals
- $150 Daily Rate of Pay
- Higher Pay Rate for Special Education & Long-Term Positions
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Completed 60 College Credit Hours
- Must Hold Active Kansas Substitute License to Teach
- College Transcripts
- Able to Pass Background Check
As unemployment rates continue to climb, have you ever thought about a career impacting the lives of students? Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools is looking for some great men and women to join their team.
Openings include: Assistant Principals, Teachers, Special Education Coordinators, Teacher Leaders, Substitute Teachers, Counselors and many more. Competitive pay, recruitment incentives, and master degree assistance offered.